Strength in BlackRock 80/20 Target Allocation A’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.49 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.59%
- Turnover 51%
Morningstar’s Analysis BAAPX
Will BAAPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.