Weakness in Ave Maria World Equity's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.08 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 81.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.11%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis AVEWX
Will AVEWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.