A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for AB Municipal Bond Inflation Strategy 2 to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.56 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni National Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.75%
- Effective Duration 2.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AUNTX
Will AUNTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.