Columbia Quality Income is a mortgage-focused core-plus strategy, with term “Quality” being implied by the fact that all the bonds are securitized by large pools of loans. Its experienced team executes a fundamentally driven process paired with robust portfolio risk management, although that's balanced by a healthier risk appetite than many peers. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.63 / 0.31 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.84%
- Effective Duration 7.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AUGAX
Will AUGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.