Weakness in Aquila High Income Ins's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.03 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 102.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.09%
- Effective Duration 3.41 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ATIPX
Will ATIPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.