Although AQR Managed Futures Strategy is much leaner these days, the pace of evolution has been amongst the highest in its Morningstar Category. Some enhancements are unique, and some are playing catch-up, leaving it unclear whether the strategy has a material edge in a very competitive cohort. It continues to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.43 / 0.12 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Systematic Trend
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility Negative / Medium
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 12.76%
- Turnover 0
Morningstar’s Analysis AQMIX
Will AQMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.