AB Municipal Income II Pennsylvania A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.81 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 52.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Pennsylvania
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.86%
- Effective Duration 6.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis APAAX
Will APAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.