AB Intermediate New York Municipal A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.40 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Short
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Effective Duration 4.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ANIAX
Will ANIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.