AB Global Bond is guided by a multisector approach that’s backed by deep quantitative and fundamental analysis, but persistent churn across the firm’s fixed-income group dampens our confidence in this offering, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating downgrade to Neutral from Bronze on its cheapest share classes. Its priciest share class receives a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.88 / 0.57 %
- Total Assets 5.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Bond-USD Hedged
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.45%
- Effective Duration 6.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ANAYX
Will ANAYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.