Amana Income has behaved as expected under its current lead manager, and that's not a bad thing. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for the Institutional shares and Neutral for the Investor shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 56.04 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.30%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis AMINX
Will AMINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.