AlphaSimplex Managed Futures lacks the scale of some larger quantitative peers, but this allows for a research-centered approach that supports a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheapest share classes. The most expensive share class remains rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.94 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Systematic Trend
- Alt Style Correlation / Relative Volatility Negative / High
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.16%
- Turnover —
Morningstar’s Analysis AMFAX
Will AMFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.