AB Municipal Income II Massachusetts Adv's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.52 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 211.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.83%
- Effective Duration 5.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AMAYX
Will AMAYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.