AB Municipal Income II Massachusetts C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.51 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 210.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni Massachusetts
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.80%
- Effective Duration 5.51 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AMACX
Will AMACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.