The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Virtus International S/C Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.77 / 1.63 %
- Total Assets 50.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.17%
- Turnover 131%
Morningstar’s Analysis ALOIX
Will ALOIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.