AB Municipal Income National C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.67 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.87%
- Effective Duration 6.16 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ALNCX
Will ALNCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.