American Century Growth is in experienced hands, but it sticks close its benchmark and doesn’t stand out overall. Its cheapest share classes warrant a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while the most expensive one lands at Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 35.43 / 1.44 %
- Total Assets 11.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.440%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis AGWRX
Will AGWRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.