AB Sustainable Global Thematic features a rigorous process that has led to strong stock-picking, though lofty fees remain a drawback. However, with the reduction of some fees and the addition of a newer, cheaper share class, three share classes’ Morningstar Analyst Ratings are upgraded to Bronze, with the remaining share classes at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 145.97 / 0.78 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.56%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis AGTIX
Will AGTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.