Weakness in Invesco Income Investor's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.07 / 0.55 %
- Total Assets 391.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 3.56%
- Effective Duration 4.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AGIVX
Will AGIVX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.