Invesco Floating Rate ESG’s process has yet to give this strategy an edge over its bank-loan competitors, but the portfolio management team is experienced, stable, and supported by one of the largest bank-loan groups in the industry. All share classes receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.77 / 0.19 %
- Total Assets 3.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.310%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.61%
- Effective Duration 0.11 years
Morningstar’s Analysis AFRRX
Will AFRRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.