A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Applied Finance Dividend Institutional's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.08 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 28.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.25%
- Turnover 82%
Morningstar’s Analysis AFAZX
Will AFAZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.