American Century Emerging Markets offers a sound process focused on earnings acceleration, but a modestly resourced team hasn’t executed on its potential. Most share classes receive a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral, though the more expensive C share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.98 / 1.54 %
- Total Assets 2.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.09%
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis AEMMX
Will AEMMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 76
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 13
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 38.6
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD