The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Acadian Emerging Markets Investor to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.16 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 672.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.09%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis AEMGX
Will AEMGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.