American Century International Val R's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.95 / 0.38 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.600%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.48%
- Turnover 124%
Morningstar’s Analysis ACVRX
Will ACVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.