American Century Strat Allc: Agrsv A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.12 / 0.00
- Total Assets 651.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.39%
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis ACVAX
Will ACVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.