An average Process Pillar and a subpar Parent Pillar help limit Absolute Capital Defender Institutional to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.61 / 0.62 %
- Total Assets 23.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.820%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 263%
Morningstar’s Analysis ACMIX
Will ACMIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.