American Century Core Plus A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.53 / 0.07 %
- Total Assets 446.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.78%
- Effective Duration 7.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ACCQX
Will ACCQX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.