AB Municipal Income California C's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.49 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 980.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.96%
- Effective Duration 6.35 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ACACX
Will ACACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.