AB Total Return Bond continues to be led by experienced managers, but team churn provides pause and changes to its approach will take time to assess. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across its cheapest shares, while its priciest share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.59 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 198.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.520%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.87%
- Effective Duration 5.64 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ABQYX
Will ABQYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.