A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for AB Bond Inflation Strategy 2 to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.20 / 0.29 %
- Total Assets 938.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.580%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.54%
- Effective Duration 2.52 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ABNTX
Will ABNTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.