American Beacon Balanced benefits from strong equity sub-advisors and experienced managers, which alleviate concerns regarding continued manager changes. However, unease over the configuration of such resources results in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for the fund’s cheaper share classes and Negative for its priciest one.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.60 / 0.00
- Total Assets 150.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis ABLSX
Will ABLSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.