American Century Balanced I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.65 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 871.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.92%
- Turnover 94%
Morningstar’s Analysis ABINX
Will ABINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.