The American Funds Target Date Retirement series continues to be a top choice for retirement savers. Its cheapest share classes continue to earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while its more-expensive options are rated Silver or Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.99 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 21.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2050
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.66%
- Turnover 2%
Morningstar’s Analysis AALTX
Will AALTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.