A deep liquid real assets team coupled with a sensible, well-constructed investment process helps DWS RREEF Real Assets stand out. The fund’s four cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while the more expensive shares stand at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.77 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 5.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.070%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.32%
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis AAASX
Will AAASX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.