Fidelity Emerging Markets has several advantages that support its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver or Bronze for most share classes. Lower fees bump the institutional shares to Silver from Bronze, while the priciest C shares get Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.38 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 7.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.900%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.69%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis FEMKX
Will FEMKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 83
- Bond Holdings 2
- Other Holdings 7
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 41.1
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD