Franklin Growth’s investment team doesn’t stand out in the ultra-competitive U.S. large-cap arena, leading to a downgrade of its Morningstar Analyst Rating to Neutral from Bronze for its cheapest share classes, while pricier ones remain Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 111.56 / 1.67 %
- Total Assets 14.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.470%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis FIFRX
Will FIFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.