BlackRock High Yield Bond's veteran managers and extensive supporting resources coupled with a sweeping approach make this a worthwhile high-yield bond offering. The strategy's cheapest shares earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while more expensive classes are rated Silver, Bronze, and Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.87 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 19.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.96%
- Effective Duration 0.02 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BRHYX
Will BRHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.