Despite its recent slump, Invesco Discovery Mid Cap Growth remains an excellent choice among mid-growth funds. Its earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver for the cheaper share classes and Bronze for the pricier ones, with the Y shares getting an upgrade to Silver from Bronze thanks to declining expenses.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.00 / 1.09 %
- Total Assets 5.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 94%
Morningstar’s Analysis OEGIX
Will OEGIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 89
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 4
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 20.4
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD