Skip to Content

Lazard Inc

LAZ: XNYS (USA)
View Stock Summary
Morningstar Rating for Stocks Fair Value Economic Moat Capital Allocation
$56.00KwkxjbXbccypygd

Lazard: Achieving Management Goals Is a Stretch, but There's Still Good Value in the Shares

Business Strategy and Outlook

Lazard’s revenue will likely remain relatively depressed in 2024, as it takes time for corporate confidence to recover and merger deals to close. Approximately 55% of Lazard’s net revenue is from acquisition and restructuring advisory, with the remaining 45% coming from institutional asset management.

Free Trial of Morningstar Investor

Get our analysts’ objective, in-depth, and continuous investment coverage of LAZ so you can make buy / sell decisions free of market noise.

Start Free Trial

Sponsor Center