European Sustainable Funds Landscape
The year 2020 was like no other. It will be remembered as the year of the coronavirus pandemic, which rapidly spread across the world, killing over 1.7 million people, and highlighted deep global inequalities and disrupted everyone's day-to-day lives. But, simmering in the background, 2020 was also the year that sustainable investing reached a pivotal point.
- Assets Smash Through the EUR 1 Trillion Milestone
- Flows Almost Double in 2020
- Fund Launches at New Records
- Spotlight on Passive ESG Funds
- A Pivotal Year for the EU Regulation of ESG Investing