Meet the Morningstar Direct Lineup
Invest in a Sustainable Future
Stay ahead of changing investor preferences and risk-mitigation strategies with Morningstar’s equity and fund-level data and ratings, in-practice ideas, and latest environmental, social, and governance (ESG) research findings.
- Access the broadest ESG fund coverage in the industry with over 50,000 funds covered from 10,000+ companies.
- Determine an investment’s ESG risk at the company level to align investments to investor expectations.
- Make decisions built on our trusted, proprietary Sustainability Rating and Low Carbon Designation.
Turn Regulatory Requirements into Business Opportunities
Tackle new governance, inducement, suitability, and transparency requirements with independent data and research to offer best interest strategies.
- Use custom scorecarding, benchmarks, defined data, and ranking analysis to monitor the performance of custom-grouped investments and to drive manager selection and peer evaluation.
- Conduct due diligence with the independent research of 300+ global analysts and our advanced portfolio risk analysis tools.
- Screen investments with Morningstar’s proprietary quantitative and qualitative fund ratings.
Prepare for What’s Next from Pandemics to Politics
Forecast to prepare for the impact market volatility may have on your investment portfolio.
- Understand portfolio and investment risk with pre-defined and custom scenario analysis.
- Analyse the holdings of your portfolios against your peers with equity and total portfolio attribution tools.
- Review geographical impact and optimise with advanced asset allocation tools.
Support your Recommendations with our Business Intelligence
Power better business decisions with clear insights built on current industry trends.
- Follow topics and analysts in Research Portal to create a curated view of the latest events and thought leadership in the industry.
- Access real-time insights from over 350 global analysts, one of the largest teams of independent analysts in the world, then share that research to back up your decisions.
- Amplify your due diligence process with our proven methodologies, like our three-pillar framework for manager research and moat valuation models for equity analysis.
Unite your data with tools built to support the way you work.
Support decision making with custom data and batch processes.
- Create your own data points and investments for advanced analysis.
- Dive into funds’ holdings data and security ownership data with calls to get discrete or time-series information, and use custom templates to display historical return streams for a specific market, performance correlations between various fund line-ups, competitive positioning, and more.
- Automate batch imports to keep portfolios, custom investments and benchmarks up-to-date or import when you need to from Microsoft® Excel®.