Shareholder Alert - The M&A Class Action Firm Continues Investigating the Merger - FSTX, EPZM, STCN, SIMO, VMW, VHAQ
NEW YORK, July 16, 2022
NEW YORK, July 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- F-star Therapeutics, Inc. (FSTX), relating to its proposed acquisition by invoX Pharma via a tender offer. Under the terms of the agreement, FSTX shareholders will receive $7.12 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/f-star-therapeutics-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Epizyme, Inc. (EPZM), relating to its proposed acquisition by Ipsen S.A. via a tender offer. Under the terms of the agreement, EPZM shareholders will receive $1.45 in cash plus one contingent value right per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/epizyme-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Steel Connect, Inc. (STCN), relating to its proposed merger with Steel Partners Holdings LP. Under the terms of the agreement, STCN shareholders will receive $1.35 in cash and one contingent value right to receive a pro rata share of net proceeds per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/steel-connect-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp. (SIMO), relating to its proposed acquisition by MaxLinear, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, SIMO shareholders will receive 0.388 shares of MaxLinear and $93.54 in cash per SIMO American Depositary Share they own, and 0.097 shares of MaxLinear and $23.385 in cash per SIMO ordinary share no represented by an ADS. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/silicon-motion-technology-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- VMware, Inc. (VMW), relating to its proposed acquisition by Broadcom Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, VMW shareholders will receive 0.252 shares of Broadcom or $142.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/vmware-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Viveon Health Acquisition Corp. (VHAQ) relating to its proposed merger with Suneva Medical, Inc. Click here for more information: https://monteverdelaw.com/case/viveon-health-acquisition-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert---the-ma-class-action-firm-continues-investigating-the-merger--fstx-epzm-stcn-simo-vmw-vhaq-301587712.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC