26 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
02/08/18 08:03 AM EST
- Infinera Corp. (NASDAQ: INFN) rose 16.1 percent to $8.01 in pre-market trading after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR) rose 14.5 percent to $30.84 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- X T L Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ADR) (NASDAQ: XTLB) shares rose 13.2 percent to $2.24 in pre-market trading after falling 2.94 percent on Wednesday.
- Net Element International Inc (NASDAQ: NETE) rose 10.5 percent to $7.45 in pre-market trading. On Wednesday, Net Element reported the launch of Netevia, a payments platform enabling blockchain technology solutions.
- GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB) rose 10.2 percent to $77.00 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
- Chromadex Corp (NASDAQ: CDXC) rose 8.3 percent to $5.22 in pre-market trading after the National Institutes of Health disclosed that NIAGEN® prevented neurological damage and shows improved cognitive and physical function in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease.
- Just Energy Group Inc (NYSE: JE) shares rose 7.2 percent to $4.33 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Meet Group Inc (NASDAQ: MEET) shares rose 6.6 percent to $2.75 in pre-market trading after falling 1.90 percent on Wednesday.
- MediciNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNOV) rose 6.5 percent to $10.36 in pre-market trading. MediciNova priced its 4.4 million share public offering of common stock at $9.05 per share.
- Fiserv Inc (NASDAQ: FISV) rose 5.8 percent to $136.66 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Proto Labs Inc (NYSE: PRLB) shares rose 4.6 percent to $112.25 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected Q4 results.
- MEDNAX Inc (NYSE: MD) shares rose 4 percent to $52.60 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q4 results.
- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) rose 4 percent to $76.30 after the company posted upbeat quarterly results.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (ADR) (NYSE: GSK) rose 3.6 percent to $37.32 in pre-market trading. U.S. Regulators have delayed the approval of generic version of GSK's Advair by Novartis's Sandoz unit.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) fell 19.4 percent to $71.00 in pre-market trading. iRobot reported better-than-expected revenue for its fourth quarter, but issued weak FY18 earnings guidance.
- Inphi Corporation (NYSE: IPHI) fell 17.9 percent to $24.40 in the pre-market trading session after the company reported Q4 results.
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTXS) fell 16.1 percent to $73.47 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.71 percent on Wednesday.
- Gemphire Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: GEMP) shares fell 15.1 percent to $7.50 in pre-market trading. Gemphire reported an offering of common stock.
- Lannett Company, Inc. (NYSE: LCI) fell 13 percent to $17.75 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q2 sales and cut its FY18 sales guidance.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) (NYSE: TEVA) shares fell 11.8 percent to $18.40 in pre-market trading. Teva posted better-than-expected Q4 results, but issued a weak FY18 forecast.
- Yelp Inc (NYSE: YELP) fell 11 percent to $40.00 in pre-market trading despite reporting a fourth quarter sales beat. Revenues came in at $218.2 million, beating estimates by $3.2 million. The company sees first quarter sales of $218 million-$221 million.
- Viveve Medical Inc (NASDAQ: VIVE) fell 9.9 percent to $3.45 in pre-market trading after reporting a common stock offering.
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp (NYSE: AI) fell 9.6 percent to $9.70 after gaining 5.20 percent on Wednesday.
- Airgain Inc (NASDAQ: AIRG) fell 6.7 percent to $8.91 in pre-market trading after declining 1.47 percent on Wednesday.
- SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) shares fell 5.4 percent to $14.59 in pre-market trading after rising 5.54 percent on Wednesday.
- Arbor Realty Trust Inc (NYSE: ABR) shares fell 5.3 percent to $7.63 in pre-market trading.
© 2018 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.