Net Worth Worksheet
Find out how much your assets are worth. Click here or from the home page click on Plan > Personal Finance > Net worth worksheet
- Most recent investment account statement.
- Statements for taxable accounts, retirement accounts, and college savings plans.
- Most recent checking and savings account statements.
- Estimate of current market value of your home(s).
- Estimate of current market value of other assets, including cars, jewelry, artwork, etc.
- Life insurance policy face values.
- Most recent credit card statement(s), if you have a balance on your account.
- Most recent mortgage and home equity loan statements.
- Most recent statements from any other debts you owe, such as student or auto loans.