To do this, please follow the steps below.
- Open the portfolio by clicking on the tab called "Portfolio" on the navigation bar of the home page. This will bring you to the Portfolio Manager page, where the most recent portfolio you viewed will be displayed.
- If you have multiple portfolios entered, choose the portfolio you wish to delete from the drop down list.
- Once you have selected the portfolio you wish to delete, click on "Modify" on the Portfolio Manager tool bar and choose "Delete Portfolio" from the drop down. This will bring you to the Organize Your Portfolios & Watch Lists screen.
- Each individual portfolio or watch list will have a small white box on the far left. Click on the box next to the portfolio or watch list you wish to delete, and a check mark will appear to indicate your choice.
- Once the box has been checked, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Delete. A popup box will appear to confirm that you want to delete the portfolio/watch list. Clicking on OK will delete the portfolio/watch list from Portfolio Manager.