Dividends can be added to portfolios but not to watch lists.
- Click the Portfolio tab on the home page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the portfolio you wish to edit. Once the portfolio has loaded, scroll over the Modify tab on the toolbar and choose Dividends/Splits from the dropdown.
- On the "Dividend/Splits" screen, changing the option in the drop-down menu will allow you to choose between discrepancies only or all corporate actions that we have on record for a particular security.
- Use the radio buttons next to the holdings to apply or remove the action from your portfolio. Once complete, click on the Save button to update your portfolio.
- If the dividend distribution you would like to record is not listed, please return to the Snapshot view to manually enter it. Scroll your mouse over Modify on the toolbar and select Edit Holding(s). Click the holding you would like to edit. On the next page, you will see a tab labeled Reinvest Dividends. Click on that tab and enter the change to your holding. Click Save to complete the transaction.