Yes, by following the below steps:
- From the home page, click the Portfolio tab. Next, click Combine under the Create menu located on the Portfolio Manager tool bar.
- Check the box next to the portfolio names you would like to combine. Then click Combine.
- Enter a name for the combined portfolio.
- Select the portfolio type you’d like to save it as, Transaction or Watch List.
- If your portfolios contain more than 100 Fund/Stock holdings total (including ETFs), you will need to select which holdings to exclude. To do this, uncheck the box next to the holding names, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save."
Please be aware that any changes made to this new portfolio WILL NOT affect the original portfolios that you combined.