- Click the Portfolio tab on the home page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the portfolio you wish to edit.
- Scroll over the Modify tab on the Portfolio navigation bar.
- Choose Add Holding(s).
- On the next screen, choose the Stock/Fund, Bond or Cash tab depending on the holding you wish to enter.
- Type the holding name or ticker in the Ticker field and add other relevant information.
- Click the Save button.
How do I add holdings to my existing portfolio?
Should I sell my fund if it got downgraded?
How do I compare investments across investment universes?
What’s the difference between Morningstar Basic and Morningstar Premium?
How do I update my profile information?
Where can I find help for Portfolio Manager?
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?