Weakness in Allspring Small Cap C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.39 / 1.18 %
- Total Assets 42.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.980%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis WSCDX
Will WSCDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.