The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit abrdn International Small Cp R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.23 / 0.64 %
- Total Assets 189.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.59%
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis WPVAX
Will WPVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.