Weakness in Delaware Ivy Municipal Bond A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.34 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 374.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.56%
- Effective Duration 9.41 years
Morningstar’s Analysis WMBAX
Will WMBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.